1. After installing the 7Z, open the app.
2. On the Home page, add a storage folder by tapping the Add Storage Folder button.
3. Choose the folder where you want to save or get your files. Tap the Use This Folder button located at the bottom part of the page.
4. After tapping the button, 7Z will ask permission to access the folder you chose. Tap the Allow button.
5. After permitting to access the folder, you will be redirected back to the Home page. You will be able to see the added storage folder. You can add more storage folders; tap the Add Storage Folder and repeat the above process.