1. On the Home page, tap the storage folder where you saved the file or the folder you want to compress.
2. Locate the file or the folder that you want to compress.
3. Long press the file or folder that you want to compress.
4. Select the other files or folders you'd like to archive once the file or the folder has been selected.
5. Tap the Menu button.
6. Tap the Archive button.
7. Input the archive name.
8. Change the archive format.
9. Tap the Start button.
10. Once it's done, you will be able to see the success notification alongside the folder location of the extracted archive file.