For Android devices, use the following steps.
1. On the Home screen, touch and hold a free space.
Note: On some other android devices, you will need to pinch the free space to view the Widgets option.
2. Tap Widgets.
3. Look for Sober Time. Press and hold the Countdown Time widget.
4. Drag and drop the widget into the available space. The Sober Time widget settings will appear, and on this page, you can customize the settings of your Countdown Time widget.
5. Hit the save button to save the settings.
Note: On some other android devices, you don't need to touch and hold the Countdown Time widget. Tapping it will automatically add the Countdown Time widget into the available space on your home screen.
For iOS devices, use the following steps.
1. Touch and hold the free space until the apps jiggle on the home screen on the home screen.
2. Tap the Add button on the upper-left corner.
3. Look for the Countdown Time widget and tap to select it.
4. Choose from three widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
5. Tap Done, and you are finished.
Visit the official Apple support to read more about adding a widget on an iPhone.