Fasting Time collects anonymous data, like when your app crashes, that we use to improve the app across a wide array of devices. We also use your advertising identifier to serve your ads. We don't collect any of your personal or fast information. Your fast information is stored on your device and will be cleared when you uninstall the Fasting Time app unless you have chosen to back it up using Cloud Sync.
Disable anonymous usage data and personalized ads.
1. Open the main menu in the top-left
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Data Privacy.
4. Disable Personalized ads and Anonymous usage data.
Delete your Cloud Sync account (if you purchased this feature):
- Open the main menu button on the Home page's top-left corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Cloud Sync.
- Tap the account button on the top right corner of the cloud sync page.
- Tap the Delete Account button.
- Confirm the action.
Delete your device's data:
- Usually, you can simply uninstall Fasting Time from your Android or iOS device, which automatically clears app data.
- If you've enabled an app backup system inside your device's settings, you may need to manually clear your app data from Android or iOS.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties removing your data.